This lisitng is for this exact piece of raw velvet malachite specimen
***MALACHITE IS TOXIC IF INGESTED!! BE SURE TO KEEP AWAY FROM REACH OF SMALL CHILDREN OR PETS! IT IS NON-TOXIC TO TOUCH, BUT WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER***
*Each crystal has its own unique character and features, and since it is made by Mother Earth it may have some natural blemishes - there is perfection in imperfection! Please reference all photos and dimensions before making your purchase. You will receive the exact piece shown unless otherwise stated.
I believe in doing my part to help our Earth, and as such I use post consumer recycled, and compostable packaging where possible.